Monday, January 7, 2013

Just another day...

Worried that I'd look like a glutton by only buying two boxes of cookies from Trader Joe's (hey, I resisted on buying macarons, the raspberry macaron cake, and various other desserts), I ended up buying two boxes of cookies AND a bottle of Scotch. (It was Lismore Single Malt -- never had it, but it had fairly good reviews for its price.) While getting checked out, I asked the staff if they have the TJ's brand Scotch. After I paid for everything, I wonder if the staff secretly wondered what was wrong with me... Cookies and Scotch... And it's only a Monday night...

With that being said, the TJ's I went into has Laphroaig 10 year for $50. Sadly, it's the cheapest I've ever seen in the area -- and I know it DOES go for less in other parts of the country. Has anyone in New Jersey seen it going for cheaper? If you've seen it for less, please let me know!

2 comments:

  1. Wait, I would've bought the cookies, the macarons, the raspberry macaron cake, and all the other desserts to make it seem like I was having a party!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately I had tango last night and wasn't going to be home for another few hours. So I didn't want them to melt in the car. :( Maybe next time, I'll make a special trip to TJ's just for the sweets. Hahahaha!

      Delete